Van Staveren Eyewear was established in 2002 by brothers Mark and John Van Staveren. As second generation eyewear professionals, eyewear is in their blood. They are passionate about creating honest and lasting relationships with independent Australian Optometrists.
From humble beginnings, starting in a 3m x 3m space in the rear of a shop in Hastings, and then moving to a double shop around the corner. The company is now located in our own 220 m² factory in Carrum Downs.
With over 70 years of experience between them, their passion for the industry and strong relationships with international suppliers, Mark and John have built Van Staveren Eyewear into a successful company that employs a dedicated team and carries 4 eyewear brands. To view the full range in our brands, please visit our 'Collections' page.
What sets us aside?
- Our team has a combined 70 years of experience in the optical industry
- We only sell to independent Optometrists
- You deal directly with the owners
- Our ranges can only be purchased through optical stores
- Our frames cannot be purchased online
Through hard work and determination we will provide high-quality service and eyewear to suit the budgets and needs of the independent Australian optical industry and subsequently, deliver a product to meet the consumer's needs.
To see our products in every independent Australian optical store and to see more and more of the public wearing our glasses.
Mark and John created the Van Staveren range in 2002. It started as a classic ladies and gents metal range to support the needs of optical stores requiring reasonable-quality frames at an affordable cost.
Since then the collection has grown and we have improved the quality of all componentry, as well as added flare and depth to the range. We now cater for all categories and are recognised as a trusted optical brand in many independent Australian optical stores. The range is designed to meet everyone’s needs: with a mix of classic, heavy duty, fun and retro styles to accommodate men, women and youth of all ages. Materials include acetate, monel, stainless steel, memory metal, titanium and combinations.
Did you know, we are participating in the WAVE Exhibitor Delegate Passport Competition...
Are you taking part? You have to be in it to win it!
We are offering Ladies Sunglasses & $100 Gift Card, total value of TBC
- If you are a delegate at the Esplanade Hotel, then please come and visit me on our stand for a chat & to receive the sticker for your passport competition.
- If you are a delegate connecting with us virtually, then hello!
- I would love to chat to you about our products...
- Please send us a message via the chat box on this page, or go to the top and hit Connect With Exhibitor and ask us what you would like to know
- If you are looking for the all important Codeword for VS Eyewear.. then see the link below.
Click here for our Codeword (Access for Virtual Registrations Only)
*By entering the WAVE Exhibitor Delegate Passport Competition your name & email address will be passed to us after the event.